Can't connect to Zedge? Are you trying to open Zedge but the site is down and seems to be offline today? Check the issue below if it's idle for everyone else or just you!
In Isnotdown, you can check immediately if Zedge works perfectly, or on the contrary, it is registering some kind of problem to offer its services.
The Zedge service seems to be working!
Zedge frequent failures
Zedge is an application dedicated to Wallpapers and ringtones for mobile. This platform enables users to customize their devices. Zedge is available for Android, Windows Phone and iOS devices.
The application is divided into 4 categories, wallpapers, animated wallpapers, all ringtones and notification. In addition, Zedge is possible to download the best games in the Play Store, because this locates the most successful content in the app store.
Some users have complained of Zedge, because sometimes the application can stop and fail. Nothing to worry about because there is solution for everything and Down Is Not have compiled the most efficient.
Zedge does not work on Android
Sometimes it is possible that the application may not function properly on Android devices. Follow these steps below to solve this annoying problem.
• Upgrade to the latest version Zedge.
• Close and re-open the application.
• Restart the device
• Clear data storage and application cache. To do this go to ""Settings> Applications> Zedge> Storage> I clear cache"".
• Verify that you have the updated software on your device and that this is consistent with Zedge.
• Re-install the application again. To clear Zedge go to the Play Store> My apps and games> Zedge> Uninstall. Restart your phone and then download the app.
Still stuck and not enjoying Zedge, then go to Step 3.