Problems, Crashes and Errors of G2A TODAY
Can't connect to G2A? Trying to open G2A but the site is down and appears to be offline today? Check the issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you!
Status of G2A in the last 24 hours
In Isnotdown, you will be able to instantly check if G2A works perfectly, or on the contrary, if it is registering some type of problem to offer its services.
The G2A service appears to be working!
Frequent failures of G2A
G2A is a specialized digital marketplace and offers gaming products activation keys games for Steam, Origin and Xbox platforms. In addition, it is possible to find software and prepaid codes.
In other words, G2A is the intermediary between buyers and sellers of video games and is characterized as a platform for being quite economical.
G2A offers a subscription program called G2A Shield also has a line of products for game developers called G2A Direct and of course has its own online payment platform called G2A Pay.
You may sometimes G2A users have problems with the platform, so then in Down Is Not provide possible solutions.
""Your payment has been rejected."" To solve this we recommend the following:
• While sure to enter your card details and also be sure not to have exceeded its limit for buying online.
• Verify that the cardholder is the same account G2A
• Change your payment method.
• Remember not to make purchases as straight as this may throw errors.
The error message ""Your IP has been blocked"", this can happen because sometimes G2A IP blocks for security reasons. For this not to happen recommend the following:
• Do not use VPN
• Use public networks
• Delete cookies and your browser cache
• Be careful when making transactions because if does a lot in a short time G2A will block your IP.
If the problem persists we recommend that you contact technical support for a better solution.
Still stuck and not enjoying G2A, then go to Step 3.